Terms of Service
Please read the following Terms of Service applicable to each visitor to the bka.li website (from now on referred to as the “Website”) and the services offered through it. By using this Website, you implicitly agree to these Terms of Service. The owner of the Website reserves the right to change, delete or supplement the information on this Website at any time without prior notice.
§ 1 Scope
- The following terms and conditions apply to the use of the BKA.li website (from now on referred to as the “Website”) and the services offered by us (from now on referred to as the “the Provider”). For the Website and services, it is essential that you as a user accept the following terms and conditions.
- By using our websites, you agree with the Terms of Service of our websites. By agreeing, you guarantee that you will not create any posts that violate the Terms of Service.
- Subject of BKA.li are the services listed on the services page
§ 2 Contact information and legal notice
To protect my family and me because of the still ongoing hate campaign, started by some desperate toddlers who had nothing better to do than to show how stupid they and their “friends” could be, I will not publish my postal address for the moment!
A user called nuan listed some of these jerks and what they did on his notepad of one of the services I provide.
When you need my postal address, ask for it via mail to or create a ticket on support.bka.li!
If you have any questions regarding our Website, you can reach us at the following contact details:
B. K. Achten
Phone: +49 721 27660380
Responsible for editorial content according to § 55 paragraph 2 RStV: B. K. Achten
All calls to the number specified here are recorded and stored for at least 14 days on a server in a secure network zone to prevent misuse!
Any e-mail sent to the e-mail address provided here will be processed by a helpdesk system described in § 4.
Misuse of the contact information provided will be prosecuted under German law.
The phone number is only available at the following times:
Mon – Fri: 6pm to 10pm
Sat: 10am to 11pm
§ 3 Availability of the Website
BKA.li has an availability of 24 hours a day. However, there may be interruptions in availability due to maintenance required for the system. Interruptions in availability may occur, among other things, due to force majeure or other causes beyond the control of BKA.li, such as intent or gross negligence.
The operator points out that it is technically impossible to provide the Website free of errors of any kind and that Kromonos, therefore, assumes no responsibility for the fact that errors can lead to the temporary shutdown of the Website, that the availability of these web pages is dependent on conditions and services outside the control of Kromonos, such as the transmission capacities and telephone connections between the respective parties. We are not responsible for any disruptions falling into this area.
§ 4 Support
Support for the Website and Services is provided exclusively through the helpdesk system provided by the Provider, accessible at support.bka.li. There is no guarantee of response for inquiries about the Website and services outside of this system. No account is required for the helpdesk system and can also be reached via .
§ 5 Discussion forums
Insofar as Kromonos offers discussion forums temporarily or permanently on its websites, participants in the discussion forums are expected to observe the usual communication rules, such as mutual respect. Visitors may not disseminate or post any offensive, possibly derogatory, foul, indecent, defamatory, or obscene material that infringes third parties’ intellectual property rights.
Furthermore, we do not support extremism of any kind!
§ 6 Electronic communication
You communicate with us electronically when you use any BKA.li service or send an email, text message, or other communications to us from your computer or mobile device. We will communicate with you electronically in various ways, including through email, text messages, or by posting electronic transmissions or other communications on our Website or as part of other BKA.li services. For contractual purposes, you agree to receive electronic communications from us. All consents, notices, disclosures, and other communications that we provide to you electronically do not, to that extent, require written form unless applicable mandatory law requires a different form of communication.
§ 7 Copyright and database rights
- All content included in or provided through any BKA.li service, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, and data compilations, is property of BKA.li or third parties supplying content or making content available on the Website and is protected by German copyright and database right laws.
- All content included in or made available through any BKA.li service remain the exclusive property of the party that made it available, if that party is authorized to do so. The content is protected by the respective copyright and database right of the owner’s country of residence.
- Copyrights of third parties remain untouched with the owner.
- You may not systematically extract or reuse any part of a BKA.li service without our express written consent. In particular, you may not utilize any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools to extract (whether once or many times) to re-utilize any substantial parts of any BKA.li service without bka.li’s express written consent. You also may not create or publish your own database that includes significant portions of any BKA.li service without the express written consent of bka.li.
§ 8 Patents
All patents registered on BKA.li are also applicable to all services and other products of BKA.li. The respective patents may be operated under one or more patents.
§ 9 Your account
- Access to some website services requires the creation of an account.
- The creation of an account is allowed only to persons of full legal capacity, to whom the registration form is provided on the Website.
- The user undertakes not to provide false personal data if necessary for the operation of the service. Furthermore, the user must check his details to ensure that they are correct regularly.
- If you use a service of BKA.li, you are responsible for ensuring the confidentiality of your account password and restricting access to your computer and mobile devices. To the extent permitted under applicable law, you agree to be responsible for all activities that occur through your account or password. You should take all steps necessary to ensure that your password is kept secret and secure, and you should notify us immediately if you have reason to be concerned that a third party has obtained knowledge of your password or that the password is being, or is likely to be, used in an unauthorized manner. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you provide is accurate and complete and notifying us of any changes in the information you provide. You may view and update some of the information you have given us on our Website.
- The user may subsequently change his password at any time.
- You may not use any BKA.li service in a manner that is likely to interrupt, damage, or otherwise impair BKA.li services or access.
- Furthermore, you may not use the services of BKA.li for fraud or in connection with a criminal offense, unlawful activity, harassment, or inconvenience.
- We reserve the right to deny you the services on the Website or to close member accounts. This is especially true if you violate applicable law, contractual agreements, or our policies.
- Users of this Website can delete their account at any time by sending an appropriate message via the contact form. The user’s account will be deleted as soon as possible after the user has completed and submitted the form.
§ 10 Claims arising from intellectual property rights
BKA.li respects the intellectual property rights of third parties. If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been used in a way that gives reason to fear infringement, please follow our procedure for notifying bka.li of an infringement.
§ 11 Liability
- We always try to ensure that the services of BKA.li are available without interruptions and that transmissions are error-free. However, due to the nature of the Internet, this cannot be guaranteed. Also, your access to BKA.li’s services may occasionally be interrupted or limited to allow for repairs, maintenance, or the introduction of new facilities. We will attempt to limit the frequency and duration of any such temporary interruptions or limitations.
- BKA.li shall be liable without limitation to the extent that the cause of damage is based on an intentional or grossly negligent breach of duty by BKA.li or a legal representative or vicarious agent of BKA.li.
- Furthermore, BKA.li is liable for the slightly negligent breach of essential obligations. Essential obligations are obligations whose breach jeopardizes the achievement of the purpose of the contract or whose fulfillment makes the proper execution of the contract possible in the first place and on whose compliance you regularly rely. In this case, however, BKA.li is liable only for the foreseeable damage typical of the contract. BKA.li is not responsible for the slightly negligent breach of obligations other than those mentioned in the preceding sentences.
- The above limitations of liability do not apply in case of injury to life, body, and health for a defect after the assumption of a guarantee for the quality of the product and in case of fraudulently concealed defects. The liability, according to the product liability law, remains unaffected.
- As far as the liability of BKA.li is excluded or limited, this also applies to the personal liability of employees, representatives, and vicarious agents.
§ 12 Links to other websites
- For links that are not operated by Kromonos and are located on their website, we have no way to control the content of this website, as it is entirely independent of us.
- For this reason, we do not take any responsibility for the content of these websites and the consequences of their use by the visitors of these. Accessing all websites accessible via links is at your own risk. There is no separate notice when users leave the website. However, we ask you to notify us immediately of any illegal or dubious content on the linked website.
§ 13 Data protection
- Data and information of visitors and users (date, time, accessed page) about the access can be stored on the server. We point out that – without consent – no personal (e.g., name, address, or email address) data will be held.
- If personal data is collected, we undertake to obtain the user’s prior website consent. We undertake not to pass any data to third parties unless the visitor or user gives their prior consent.
- We point out that data transmission on the Internet (e.g., by email) security gaps. Accordingly, an error-free and trouble-free protection of third-party data cannot be fully guaranteed. In this regard, our liability is excluded.
- The user has the right to information. You have the right to receive complete and free information from us about the data concerning you at any time.
- Furthermore, the user has a right to correction/deletion of data/restriction of the processing.
§ 14 Cookies
- Through cookies, the users of this website can provide more user-friendly services that would not be possible without the cookie setting.
- we would like to point out that some of these cookies are transferred from our server to your computer system, whereby these are primarily so-called session-related cookies. Session-related cookies are characterized by the fact that they are automatically deleted from your hard drive at the end of the browser session. Other cookies remain on your computer system and allow us to recognize your computer system on your next visit (so-called permanent cookies).
- you can opt-out of the storage of cookies. For this purpose, a banner is available to which you can object/accept.
§ 15 Changes to the Terms of Service
We reserve the right to make changes to BKA.li services, rules, conditions, including these Terms of Service, at any time. You are subject to the Terms of Service, Terms of Agreement, and Terms of Service in effect when you use BKA.li services. If any of these terms are held invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
§ 16 No Waiver
If you breach these Terms of Service and do nothing about it, we will still be entitled to exercise our rights on any other occasion on which you breach them.
§ 17 Validity of the Terms of Service
The Terms of Service apply to all domains and subdomains of the Provider, unless the Provider changes and may be extended by the services offered on the domain.
The Provider’s domains include:
§ 18 Final provisions
- Contract language is German.
- Legal jurisdiction is German.
- Since I, as the provider, am based in Germany, the country of jurisdiction is Germany.
- We reserve the right to make changes to our website, rules, conditions, including these Terms of Service, at any time. If any provision of these Terms of Service is invalid, void, or for any reason is unenforceable. That provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
- The invalidity of any provision shall not affect the validity of the other provisions under the Agreement. Should this occur, the provision shall be replaced according to its meaning and purpose by another legally permissible provision corresponding to the invalid provision’s meaning and purpose.